Nicki Minaj hits out after being accused of attacking Britney Spears fan with cutlery


She is known for her pugnacious personality. And now Nicki Minaj has hit out after being accused of stabbing a Britney Spears fan with a fork.

The raging rapper on Thursday dismissed reports, which stemmed from a parody social media account, that she attacked the hapless music connoisseur with a piece of cutlery during a childhood sleepover. In an angry outburst, the 34-year-old Super Bass stunner tweeted: 'Can't believe credible news outlets reported this.

'People will really believe the dumbest s***. [stabbed a Britney fan in leg w/a fork].'
The story springs from a 2012 tweet the singer, real name Onika, made concerning a fight she had with a supposed bully when she was just 11-years-old.

She boasted: 'When I was about 11 I snapped @ a slumber party n startin beatin da s*** out this girl who was pickin on me! Lmao. Her name was Dameka.'



A woman named Dameka Williams then came forward what is now five years later to claim she in fact was was the real victim in the incident, and that she had been set upon by a silverware-wielding Minaj.

She tweeted on Tuesday: 'B**** you proud of that s***? You ruined the party for everyone and i still got the scars on my leg from when you stabbed me with a fork.'
And when she started getting inundated with tweets from the Anaconda star's fans she defended herself, but with words rather than tableware.

However the more tweets she made, the more outlandish her claims became, including that people had left cutlery outside her house and that, 'A group of homosexuals in funky clothes just drove past my house while playing a Nicki Minaj song and chanting ''fork fork fork.'''


Their purported original disagreement stemmed from the future music star putting in what her foe believed was a sub-par of a Britney song.

She said: 'I told her she can't sing and that she should stick to rapping and she started throwing punches!' But the attention she got from fans of the rapper seemed to take its toll, as she later added: 'Today has been a rough day for me... Al this media attention over something that still haunts me. I'm contacting my pastor and we'll pray.'

And, trying to bring the matter to a close on Wednesday, she tweeted: 'Stop private messaging me pictures of forks thank you.'

Comments